- Does Tractor Supply hire felons?
- Is Walgreens drug test supervised?
- Does Walmart drug test new hires 2020?
- Does Walgreens drug test 2020?
- What does Tractor Supply pay its employees?
- Does Tractor Supply do pre employment drug test?
- Does Petsmart drug test 2020?
- Is working at Michaels a good job?
- How do I prepare for Michaels interview?
- Does Michaels have a uniform?
- How much do Michaels employees get paid?
- Do Michaels employees get paid weekly?
- What kind of drug test does Walgreens give?
- What happens if you fail a drug test for Walgreens?
- What benefits does Michaels offer?
- Can you have colored hair at Michaels?
- Does Michaels do drug test?
- What is Michaels starting pay?
Does Tractor Supply hire felons?
Does tractor supply hire convicted felons.
No they do not..
Is Walgreens drug test supervised?
Yes they are. Drug tests are performed through a third party company.
Does Walmart drug test new hires 2020?
They don’t test you unless you have a record or they are suspicious of your behavior. Yes, they commenced drug testing before hiring new Associates.
Does Walgreens drug test 2020?
Yes Walgreens tests for Marijuana. Yes, Walgreens is a drug free workforce that will not tolerate any substances. Yes they do a drug screening at hiring.
What does Tractor Supply pay its employees?
Tractor Supply Company pays its employees an average of $12.12 an hour. Hourly pay at Tractor Supply Company ranges from an average of $8.95 to $16.99 an hour.
Does Tractor Supply do pre employment drug test?
1. Pre-employment drug screening will be required of all candidates, as allowed by state law, as a condition of employment with TSC. Applicants testing positive for illegal drugs will not be considered for employment.
Does Petsmart drug test 2020?
Yes they do. Yes, drug testing is part of the hiring process.
Is working at Michaels a good job?
Operations can be stressfull, Not enough hours for employees, High expectations with no help, Bonus plan for only Store and Assistant Managers. Tough to properly staff your store. It was a fun place to work. … Pay for store managers is good but all other positions the pay is not competitive with other larger retailers.
How do I prepare for Michaels interview?
Interview tips at Michaels Be friendly and smile. Tell them about your availability (the more open/flexible You are with schedule the better). Be willing to accept minimum wage. Show you are willing to do the steps of each job …
Does Michaels have a uniform?
You can wear blue jeans and t-shirts, just nothing with vulgarities and obscenities, no leggings. You have to wear either a vest if you wear your own shirt, or a shirt which is provided for you. The dress code for us was to wear our Michael’s shirts and a pair of jeans. … must wear red michaels vest with name tag.
How much do Michaels employees get paid?
Salary satisfaction Average Michaels hourly pay ranges from approximately $9.23 per hour for Front End Associate to $18.73 per hour for Assistant Store Manager. The average Michaels salary ranges from approximately $18,042 per year for Cashier to $75,000 per year for Merchandiser.
Do Michaels employees get paid weekly?
Bi-weekly. Biweekly. you get paid every two weeks.
What kind of drug test does Walgreens give?
Does Walgreens drug test for customer service representative. Yes. A urine test.
What happens if you fail a drug test for Walgreens?
Must take the drug test within 2 days of accepting the offer. There are no excuses for missed drug test or failed drug tests. No they will not hire you or let you take it again.
What benefits does Michaels offer?
Benefits found on job postingsRetirement plan.Tuition reimbursement.Health insurance.Employee discount.Dental insurance.Vision insurance.
Can you have colored hair at Michaels?
Yes. You can dye your hair whatever color you want. Yes, there were a few cashiers who had different colored hair while I worked at Michaels.
Does Michaels do drug test?
Does Michael’s drug test? They do not drug test or search records for prior drug convictions.
What is Michaels starting pay?
Hourly pay at Michaels Stores ranges from an average of $8.32 to $16.27 an hour. Michaels Stores employees with the job title Operations Manager make the most with an average hourly rate of $14.80, while employees with the title Cashier make the least with an average hourly rate of $9.35.